Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happiness is...

Big Orange Michael threw down the happiness gauntlet, and I'm just now picking it up. Mike has asked us spend each day this month discussing things that make us happy. Today, I'll mention two to make up for my absence yesterday.

The Beatles said that happiness is a warm gun. I don't agree, but little have the Beatles produced that hasn't produced a great deal of happiness. They also said all you need is love, and that I can agree with.

Three people that have had a tremendous influence on my life are Scotty Mayfield, and Ben & Jerry. They've influenced me about 75lbs, and ice cream is God's greatest nutritional gift since manna. Scotty use to also be my Sunday school teacher. I was more influenced by his chocolate Sundays than any other.

No comments: