Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh my God, I watched Nancy Grace!

This Paris Hilton thing has everybody going crazy. While I was at Buddy's with Gracie Woman for supper, I got to see a bit of the Sheriff Baca's explanation for his "transferring" Miss Hilton. Apparently overcrowding caused by 20,000 hardened, violent criminals (Yes, according to the sheriff, all 20,000 are dangerous) his only option to ease the burden was to release the one person in jail that had specific orders from the judge not to be transferred or released. Then the feed cut out, and I missed the rest.

After returning home and doing a few odd jobs I was looking for something to watch and began flipping around the old TV dial. Before I knew what hit me, I realized that I had stopped and been watching about 10 minutes of Nancy Grace! I hate Nancy Grace! I immediately got up and took a shower.

While we're on the Paris mass stupidity, I think the judge should have made two changes to his original order. He should have held Sheriff Baca and contempt, and made him serve the remainder of Miss Hilton's time. Sharing the cell with the sheriff should be Paris' mother for raising such a stupid, entitled, brat in the first place that she would believe herself to be above the law. The judge should then ban Paris from appearing on a red carpet, TV show, or any other public appearance for three years. In addition, should she be banned from posing for any photograph for the same period of time.

If nothing else, we would all get a rest from the Queen of the Vacuous.

No comments: