Sunday, June 03, 2007

208 / 136

My blood pressure is sky high! That's the main reason I haven't posted in so long. It really scared the crap out of me. It makes perfect sense. I'm 50 lbs over weight, I drink enough caffeine to make Juan Valdez say damn, and haven't exercised since the first Reagan administration, so that my blood pressure is out of whack is hardly news. Anyway, I haven't had any caffeine in over a week, I'm working really hard on cutting down on salt, and I've started on new meds. I've started to watch my diet, and I've gone so far as to actually THINK about exercising. If I last long enough to keep you updated I wi

1 comment:

Southern Girl said...

Yikes, that's a scary number! I'm glad you're doing something to bring it down. My mom's had numbers like that for the last 28 years, but hers was pregnancy induced, so I'm pretty sure you can't claim that. ;)

Keep up the exercise and weight loss -- it'll make a difference. I've been there, done that.