Friday, October 20, 2006

Uniquely Unique


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

According to this website I found over at Big Stupid Tommy's place, and if you can't trust Big Stupid Tommy who can you trust, I have a rather unique moniker. The folks at How Many of Me say there is only one of me - Lane Willson that is in the good ole U.S. of A. There are 16,498 Lanes and 11,219 Willsons (Double L's) but only one Lane Willson. While this is technically correct, I happen to know that it also technically incorrect as I am Elbert Lane Willson, IV. Those roman numerals at the end of my name, in addition to indicating that my family is either really lazy or really unimaginative, means that there are more than one of me/us. Numbers 3 and 5 (I was either lazy or unimaginative too) are walking the earth and doing fine thank you very much. Eb and Quent aren't Lane so I guess the website is right except for where it is wrong.

I've got to stop posting at 4:30 in the morning.

No comments: