Thursday, July 13, 2006

Testing Complete

I have recently undergone testing and it has been determined that I'm actually an 85 year old spinster woman with hemorrhoids and a bad back trapped in the body of an incredibly handsome, witty, and exceptionally brilliant 43 year old man with a bad back. This explains all the negativity, whining, and sour expressions posted on this blog and other feeble attempts at self expression.

I have not posted anything in quite some time even on my other site while awaiting the results of the above mentioned tests. During the time I changed the way I gather information about the world. I try to stay away from all things political. Uncle Sam and I have an agreement dating back to 1992 that I won't vote anyway, so why let it effect my attitude. I try to only hang out with positive bloggers. Barry and Michael have been long time friends and former church mates. Katie is a former acquantence with whom I have become reacquainted via her blog. All three of these spend the majority of their efforts telling us what gives them joy and makes their lives worth living. Finally, I simply try to look for the good stuff. I hope to be something of a cross between Norman Vincent Peale and Bill Murray hooked on Jesus. (So I got that goin' for me.)

We'll see how it goes. As for now - YOU KIDS GET THE HELL OUT OF MY YARD!!

Sorry, I still have a few old lady moments...and hot flashes.

1 comment:

Michael Hickerson said...

Thanks for the kind words...not sure how I missed seeing them before now, man.