Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Seven Random Facts

I was tagged by Tish for the Seven Random Facts meme.

The Rules:

  • Players start with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog posts with their 7 things as well as these rules.
  • You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
  • Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here facts seven random are.

  1. I sleep with a 20 inch box fan mere inches from my bed. I love the white noise.
  2. I my favorite dog was Herbie. We got him when I was 8, and he live until I was 20. He was 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 Dachshund. have been recognized by online friends several times while out in public.
  3. My favorite movie is Lawrence of Arabia, which my kids hate, and when they were little I would hold over their heads if they were misbehaving. "Keep this up and we'll get to watch Lawrence again."
  4. My favorite University of Tennessee football player of all time is Eddie Brown.
  5. My favorite writer is is a toss up between John Irving, and Tom Wolfe.
  6. Reggie White ran over me in high school. I was working as a photographer, and the play went out of bounds, and Reggie went over me.
  7. I got to work White House Advance for President Ronald Reagan's trip to Athens and Knoxville, Tennessee in September 24, 1985.
Now I tag Michael, Barry, Doug, Cathy, Sarah, Newscoma, Lane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for playing along, Lane!

I've never watched Lawrence of Arabia, but I don't think I want to either. hehehe.

Have a great day!

Newscoma said...

Lane,
I will do this just as soon as I can.
thanks for thinking of me.
'coma

Michael Hickerson said...

I had no idea I'd been tagged...I will get on this ASAP.

Sarah said...

Oh Gosh! Just saw that I was tagged! I'll get on this ASAP. I need something to do at work today...Thanks!! :)