Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dead Frank Walking


Brother Frank has been known to proudly display the ole bonehead from time to time, but this goes way beyond "What the hell was he thinking?!" Frank not only taunted and mocked his beloved, and soon to be sainted wife Lisa, but he was stupid enough to send me photographic evidenced! Duh! He tries to hide behind his oldest daughter Lauren, and even entitles his email "Loren and I get revenge".
Every night she falls asleep at 10pm in her chair... Every night she claims that we leave her there when she comes to bed at 1:00am... Every night she swears that we would have awaken her if we had tried... Tonight. We proved that there is no moving... THE ZOMBIE MOM!!!!"
You know when the the dookey hits the fan Loren will turn on him like month old milk. "Mom, it was horrible. Dad made me do it even after I begged him not to. Please take me to the therapist, mom, else I don't know how I will cope with the pain."

I loved my brother Frank, may he rest in peace.

No comments: